STREAMING ON DEMAND: China Belt and Road Initiative Webinar #3:
The Silk Road – Business, National Security, and Geopolitical Impact of the Pandemic
Join our ArDEC Chairman Rudy Ortiz and his colleague David Day to discuss these vital topics:
- How exactly does the U.S. compete with China’s BRI?
- What does the future trade relationship between China and the U.S. look like?
- What do U.S. firms do for supply chain reorganization, onshoring, diversification and new markets?
- How does the USMCA fit into this picture?
- What about other options and markets?
David Day, NADEC Trade Policy Co-Chair and Chairman, Belt & Road Task Force of the American Bar Association’s International Section
Rudy Ortiz, CGBP, NADEC Trade Policy Co-Chair
Moderator: Christina Anne Luhn, PhD, Consul-Senior Trade Policy Advisor, British Consulate-General Houston and former NADEC Board Member